Discover Your Dream Home
License #: CalBRE#01156248
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
Working to Serve YOUR best interests since 1993
Patti Camras is a Native Califonian, who grew up in West Hollywood and Beverly Hills. After graduating from UC Berkeley, where she received her BA in Sociology and California Teaching Credential, Patti started teaching elementary school locally in the Orinda Union School District. After a successful eleven year career of teaching, Patti went to graduate school and received her Masters in Psychology and Family Counseling from John F. Kennedy University.
Patti exemplifies a rare talent in her profession; she sets her standard of practice very hign and continues to outperform each client's expectation. Patti brings creativity and craftmanship to every transaction allowing to individual properties she lists to enjoy a unique marketing plan resulting in a faster more lucrative sale for the seller.
With teaching and counselling in her background, it was more than a natural next step for Patti to launch her career in real
estate, a profession she has been enthusiastically pursuing since 1993.
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson – 1993 to present:
Coldwell Banker Real Estate Services – June, 2003 to present
• Residential sales working with both Sellers and Buyers
• Consistent Top Producer – President’s Circle Award
• Management Assistant / Director of Training
• Teacher of a number of real estate classes for agents
• Relocation Certified
• Preview Property Expert
Marriage, Child & Family Counseling – 1989 to 1992
Lifespring Sales Coordinator for training – 1980 to 1989
Center For Human Development – training teacher – 1979 to 1980
• Designed and taught elementary school teachers (K-6) group process for building self esteem in the classroom
Elementary School Teacher in Orinda - 1968 – 1979
• Taught Grades 3 and 4, and Gifted Prog
Real Estate and Professional Affiliations:
Orinda Chamber of Commerce
• President – 2005, 2006
• Member of Board of Directors – 1997 to present
• Ambassador – 2007 to present
Contra Costa County Womens Council of Realtors - 2007
Buffini & Company
• Real Estate Training Certified Mentor since 2004
• Certified to teach “100 Days to Greatness” – a step by step new agent training program with materials designed to get agents started and successful in the business
For Client Testimonials please visit my "About" page.
Bay East ©2018. CCAR ©2018. EBRD ©2018.
Based on information from the Bay East Association of REALTORS® All data, including all measurements and calculations of area, is obtained from various sources and has not been, and will not be, verified by broker or MLS. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.